LT Presets

Here's my Soldano Hot Rod 50+ matched. I haven't had time to do a video with it yet but it captures the tone and feel really well. Try the hair scene with some a Rat pedal in front plus hall reverb and you're in Warren DeMartini territory with this one.

Attachments

• LT HR50+ DI MATCH.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 132
  • U1-0135_HR50+ TM.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Hi Leon. I've been playing with the "LT ATOMICA 4CH" preset, and it's definitely got some great tones. I don't get any output in the last three scenes though. The audio stops at the PEQ. Maybe I have something misconfigured on my box?

Hi Leon. I've been playing with the "LT ATOMICA 4CH" preset, and it's definitely got some great tones. I don't get any output in the last three scenes though. The audio stops at the PEQ. Maybe I have something misconfigured on my box?

My bad there, you'll need to load up a cab block there. Try any of the IR's I shot and posted here recently.

Put together a few new presets now that FW2 is out. There's 5 presets with descriptions below

-Boss DC-2w SDD mode emulation.
-Smooth C++ lead with gated verbs
-Pop/rock/worship preset based around the AC20.
-Tone Match of the lead 2 modes of my Triaxis rig (you'll need to load the tone match IR's for this one to work).
-Updated synth patch

Big thanks to @Admin M@ for his help with the gated verbs on the C++ preset. The reverse gated verb is absolutely insane for lead work.

Back
Top Bottom