LT Presets

Hey Leon

With the LT AC20 Studio patch scenes 2,5 and 7 seem to be missing cabs (cab#57) Have I missed something? Probably knowing me :-D
I know the IR's you posted for another preset are U1-0070 and U1-0071

Hey Leon

With the LT AC20 Studio patch scenes 2,5 and 7 seem to be missing cabs (cab#57) Have I missed something? Probably knowing me :-D
I know the IR's you posted for another preset are U1-0070 and U1-0071

My bad. Just swap them over to the stock factory cab used in scene 1

The new cab-lab update dropped AND I just got bought an SM7b so i thought I'd share a test IR and preset I made real quickly. The SM7b has two 2-way switches on the back, and I love the "presence" setting on guitars for a real aggressive mid pushed tone that balances out mid-scooped amps like the Rectifiers. Fire it up and riff out!

Attachments

• LT MES212 SM7b Test.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 73
  • LT Recto + Grind.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 72
Hi Leon, I had 4 days of vacation and I have been able to run your SM7b IR in my Ax8, I can say that it has passed the test with highest honors...lots of riffage fun!

Last edited:
LOL I couldn't help noticing your wife make a quick appearance in the background of that video then duck down when she saw you were recording. Happy New Year :)

Fantastic. More to come in the new year!

Here's an Atomica preset I've dialled in for live use in action.

Thanks for all that you do for this community, man. Not only are you super informative but you seem like a cool guy as well.

Impressive playing as usual @2112 and always great tones.

I've been making good use of you preset LT Uber that you shared a few weeks ago, i remember that was also dialled in for live use but with the AX8.

It helped me a lot to make my presets better, based on your live preset. I do not have AFXIII so i hope you'll keep recording and sharing your presets for live use with the AX8 too.

Thank you again and Happy New Year everyone!

Leon,

100% agree about that run of albums. I saw them on 3 of the 4 tours for those albums too; I was a little young to see Rage in '86-87 but caught the rest. It was seeing Queensryche open for Metallica on the first leg of the Justice tour that really sold me on them. Seeing them do all of Mindcrime on the Empire tour was a life highlight, Mindcrime being an eternal member of my 'Desert Island Top 10' albums.

-Paul

I'm so stoked you're enjoying that one. What guitar are you using it

I‘m useing a Fender Strat loaded with Kloppmann St real 65 Pickups and a Les Paul.
With my Strat i‘m
achieving a John Mayer Style auf Tone.
Greetings from Germany , cheers

Back
Top Bottom