LT Presets

Axe-Master
Channels and the massive CPU means what would have been a whole bundle of presets on the AX8 or II can now fit neatly into a single preset, so rather than clog up the preset exchange with post after post featuring a single preset I'll consolidate them all into one thread.

I'm always blown away when someone enjoys a preset I share and I'm constantly picking up new ideas from the whole community here. I'll keep this updated with new presets and videos as they come. Feel free to chime in with any requests or feedback and I'll do my best to keep the tones trickling in :)

A lot of the presets use stock IR's, but I also use two IR's I've shot of my cabs a lot too; they're attached here for reference.

I've also created a YT playlist with all the videos for easy access here - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ2NORIYLYH7fPDJwFGC0SXnPTjFSL2rK

Attachments

• LT BRIT412 V30 Mix.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 376
  • LT BRIT412 GB Mix.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Thank You Leon for sharing your work with the community! Your talent and creativity is incredible! I for one I have much appreciated your presets they stand out above the rest to me and always sound the same ( or extremely close) on my rig as they do on your videos!

Channels and the massive CPU means what would have been a whole bundle of presets on the AX8 or II can now fit neatly into a single preset, so rather than clog up the preset exchange with post after post featuring a single preset I'll consolidate them all into one thread.

I'm always blown away when someone enjoys a preset I share and I'm constantly picking up new ideas from the whole community here. I'll keep this updated with new presets and videos as they come. Feel free to chime in with any requests or feedback and I'll do my best to keep the tones trickling in :)

A lot of the presets use stock IR's, but I also use two IR's I've shot of my cabs a lot too; they're attached here for reference.
Hi Leon! How about David Gilmour/Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" tone? Or Warren DeMartini on Ratt's early recordings like "Slip of the Lip"?

Thanks Leon, I’ve really been enjoying all of your Axe3 presets so far! I can safely assume I’ll be getting some great sounds anytime you post something new.

As for suggestions, i’ve been working on some Steve Vai presets and would be interested in your approach. Specifically the Passion & Warfare and Alien Love Secrets stuff.

It's great to hear these are translating well to different rigs. Some great suggestions already; I can't wait to revisit some of these albums and tones!

Thanks Leon! Haven't had a ton of success with axechange presets on my setup without a little tweaking, but tried a bunch of yours tonight and they were sounding really good.

Here's a preset that cops the H9 Undulator algorithm

Yes!!! Eventide has some killer stuff and I am a little surprised as a new Fractal user that there are not more of their preset copy’s floating around. I have been seriously considering getting an Eventide Eclipse, but keep holding off hoping that maybe more stuff like this will surface. Anyways, thanks dude!

Yes!!! Eventide has some killer stuff and I am a little surprised as a new Fractal user that there are not more of their preset copy’s floating around. I have been seriously considering getting an Eventide Eclipse, but keep holding off hoping that maybe more stuff like this will surface. Anyways, thanks dude!

Any other presets you're chasing? The H9 has most of the same algo's running. I'd love an Eclipse or H3000 but I find it hard to justify given the III can be dialled in to do most of it.

Any other presets you're chasing? The H9 has most of the same algo's running. I'd love an Eclipse or H3000 but I find it hard to justify given the III can be dialled in to do most of it.
I love the Space/Blackhole presets that they have which I know are pretty much just delay/reverb/modulation combos. I just haven’t been able to find time to build some of these myself, or I am just too lazy. The Eclipse has like 1000 presets or something like that, and that is more my style these days, find an existing preset and then tweak on it. But yeah, I agree it is hard to justify an Eclipse or H3000 when all of it can be recreated on the Fractal.

Outstanding as always, Leon.

I tried some of the tips you gave for the advanced settings in the amp block and WOW !!

If you are taking requests - how about the guitar sound in Deftones “Risk” ?

Here's some amp match presets and IR's. be sure to load the TM IR's into the relevant user slots.

Attachments

• SPLAWN DI MATCH.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 100
  • U1-0131_Rev G DI Match.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 106
  • U1-0133_SPLAWN DI MATCH.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 93
  • U1-0134_STILETTO TM.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 95
  • LT STILETTO DI MATCH.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 93
  • LT REV G.syx