LPD Tone Clone Splawn Quickrod Amp Match

Groovenut, your quest for purity in tone matching and attention to detail is extremely impressive and something I appreciate greatly. Sounds like you truly are a best practices kinda guy and we need more like you on the forum to help build the repository of TM's.

Groovenut, your quest for purity in tone matching and attention to detail is extremely impressive and something I appreciate greatly. Sounds like you truly are a best practices kinda guy and we need more like you on the forum to help build the repository of TM's.

Wow, great job. Thanks for posting the clips. Very good work.

Thank you gentlemen. Your appreciation of my obsessive nature is inspirational. I shall take that inspiration and make more presets :D

Here is Zentmans example of one of the Splawn presets I built with a boost in front of it. It pretty bad ass sounding

Which of the gears was that example using?
I don't know, but maybe Zentman will chime in here and help us out. If I had to guess by the character, I would say 1 or 2 as it doesn't have a lot of high harmonics in the tone and it got a good amount of bite. First gear has that feel but not that gain level, so that would be my guess.

I DL'd splawn 31 and 32. I don't know which one this is. Eternal Love pedal. EDIT: Duh...it's named 3/2.

Last edited:
Rolled back presence , treble and mid just a hair. Upped bass and depth a hair. Then just verb (not sure that was there or not) and stereo tape delay. Every time you ask me a question I have to take the cover off my rack, turn on the axe, and look. I need to go to work. :)

I just wanted to let everyone know that the presets for the LPD Splawn Amp Match 2/1 and 2/2 will not sound correct in V7. The amp model that was used in was the 800MOD and is no longer included in V7, it should however work fine in V6.

Back
Top Bottom