LPD Tone Clone Presets - The Scream/Bruce Bouillet Let It Scream AxeFxII

groovenut

Power User
This is a demo of the LPD Tone Clone preset for The Scream's Let It Scream CD. In case some of you are unaware, this band was half of RacerX. After Paul Gilbert joined up with Billy Sheehan to form Mr. Big, Bruce Bouillet and John Alderete put The Scream together with John Corabi on vocals and Walt Woodward III. This was their only release as the Scream. Soon after this release Corabi got the gig to front Motley Crue. The Scream (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I used my trusty Les Paul for this. The preset uses 2 custom IRs for the tone match. There is an extra parametric EQ block that is engaged for the tone on Every Inch A Woman. It's a great set of tones on a great set of tunes. I think I may do some tone/instructional videos for the solos on these and others from the CD. It should be fun keeping up with Bruce!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3mr500vbuvncln6/LPD Tone Clone The Scream16.flac

This band was never on my radar despite the fact that I was a huge Racer X fan and attended some of Gilbert's clinics whenever it was geographically possible. I will check out their stuff and will look forward to your videos. Thanks for putting it on my radar.

Great as always Groovenut. I appreciate the effort, that you put into these. If practice is the art of making someone a better player, then you my friend are becoming the king of tone match. Thanks for what you do. And get on that book I asked you to write. :D

This band was never on my radar despite the fact that I was a huge Racer X fan and attended some of Gilbert's clinics whenever it was geographically possible. I will check out their stuff and will look forward to your videos. Thanks for putting it on my radar.

Every once in a while I like to throw out some of my favorite older obscure bands, especially if they were shredders going in a different direction.

What a great rock tone, nice work! The first song on your file made me think I could use this preset for Eddie Money's Take Me Home Tonight but I'll have to give it a closer listen. That tone is pretty distorted on the Eddie Money track so it might be just a question of bumping up the gain.

Thank you kindly! Hopefully I can get some time to transcribe some of the solos on this disc and do some lesson videos in the near future.

Anyone have this preset? Would you mind uploading it. I've checked axe change and the link here no longer works.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom