LPD Tone Clone Beta Preset UFO/Michael Schenker AxeChange

groovenut

Power User
This is a beta release of the LPD Tone Clone for UFO/Michael Schenker. There is a TMA block. Leave the delay and drive off for rhythm, his lead tone should be achievable with the drive and delay block included in the preset, but may need some adjusting. I know there was a request a few weeks back. Busy weeks, so I have had very little time to make this one what it needs to be. It's a great starting point though.

Preset

Axe-Change - Download Preset - LPD Schenker TM - by Groovenut

Thanks! But I downloaded it and there's no sound... Can't find any parameter turned down either. THis happened with acouple of other TMA presets I downloaded before, e.g. a few of CCroyalsenders...

Thanks! But I downloaded it and there's no sound... Can't find any parameter turned down either. THis happened with acouple of other TMA presets I downloaded before, e.g. a few of CCroyalsenders...
How did you go about loading the preset? I have had good luck using this method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEpCOtybgpk&feature=plcp
Is this download good, does it have a fixed wah block in it
Since this preset uses a TMA block there is no need for the fixed wah. Of course you are welcome to put a wah block in and use it as you find suitable, but I think you will find it isn't needed.

Back
Top Bottom