LPD Tone Clone - ACDC Firmware V7 Update

congratulations Lawrence, you made it - my two ears can´t hear any difference, your playing is awesome as every time!

Awesome work, I've been struggling to get a good AC/DC sound for months

Do you share the presets ? How can I download them please ?

Last edited:
Wow... nailed it! I so need an Axe II. What guitar(s) did you use? Also when you do the tone match process does it help to have the same type of guitar for the local tone capture or can you get away with using a guitar that can get close.

Wow... nailed it! I so need an Axe II. What guitar(s) did you use? Also when you do the tone match process does it help to have the same type of guitar for the local tone capture or can you get away with using a guitar that can get close.

Thanks!

I used a Gibson Les Paul. I try to use a guitar/pickup setup that is as close to the original as possible for better transferability between systems. However, if I were only building these patches for myself I could have used my favorite main guitar as the patch would be matched to that guitar alone.

Awesome work, I've been struggling to get a good AC/DC sound for months

Do you share the presets ? How can I download them please ?

Donate to Lawrence. He's really good with these presets, as you can hear. And the donation is really worth it. Trust me. :mrgreen

Thanks!

I used a Gibson Les Paul. I try to use a guitar/pickup setup that is as close to the original as possible for better transferability between systems. However, if I were only building these patches for myself I could have used my favorite main guitar as the patch would be matched to that guitar alone.

Thanks for the info man... This kind of stuff has me chomping at the bit this feature. So what do you think made the difference in the way it came out this go around? I remember listing to the 6.2 match and it was almost there but as you had posted it lacked a little something.

Donate to Lawrence. He's really good with these presets, as you can hear. And the donation is really worth it. Trust me. :mrgreen

Me three agree... well worth it. Plus you're simply supporting a brother who works very hard and tediously at this. Keep at it Lawrence and hope things go very well for you at AxeFest.

Thanks for the info man... This kind of stuff has me chomping at the bit this feature. So what do you think made the difference in the way it came out this go around? I remember listing to the 6.2 match and it was almost there but as you had posted it lacked a little something.

To be honest I think it is just the magic that Cliff added to V7 that makes the difference. It feels better as well as sounding better!

Completely agree!

Me three agree... well worth it. Plus you're simply supporting a brother who works very hard and tediously at this. Keep at it Lawrence and hope things go very well for you at AxeFest.

Thank you gentlemen so much for your confidence and your support!

Back
Top Bottom