LPD Original AxeFx II Presets - My New Favorite Clean

groovenut

Power User
So I was goofing around with my Strat and some clean tones and wound up tweaking this up. It has so much of everything I love in a good clean; the ability to let the strat sound like a strat, lots of snap on the strings, good (really good) sustain, fat but not woofy, chimey but not piercing. I used the Vibroverb amp block and cabs #24 and #29. Lots of tweaking to the speaker page as well as the xfmr match. Changed the bright cap value and reduced the mids ever so slightly. For the recording the pickups were Duncan Alnico II singles, middle, neck and combo. I dropped a TS808 in front for SRV-ish stuff and a comp for Gilmour-ish stuff. Theres a phaser for the swirl effect, a reverse delay for some cool after effects and lots of lush verb. It definitely one of the most versatile clean tones in my arsenal.

Thanks you so much for listening and all the support!

Sounds really good, I was wondering if you were doing anything, I haven't seen anything new from you in a wile.

Sounds really good, I was wondering if you were doing anything, I haven't seen anything new from you in a wile.

Nursing tendonitis in my left index finger so I am not playing much until it's well healed. It'll probably be a few weeks before another barrage of new sounds comes from my direction.

I do appreciate the concern :)

Nursing tendonitis in my left index finger so I am not playing much until it's well healed. It'll probably be a few weeks before another barrage of new sounds comes from my direction.

I do appreciate the concern :)

I severed a tendon in my left index finger a few years ago, couldn't bend it for over 6 months. I put a slide on it and kept playing.

Sounds really great!!!!! Thanks for sharing this as well as the AC/DC stuff on Axe-Change. Very much
appreciated. When I am able I plan to donate to ur cause :D and would like u to do a couple of TM's for me.

Also, hope ya heal up soon, kinda puts a damper on playing im sure.

Back
Top Bottom