LPD Bogner Uber Les Paul Flydust OWR Single Release

groovenut

Power User
Hey all, I thought I would give this it's own thread. Awhile back I posted the video of the solo to this song. Today we released the singe to iTunes so I thought I would put it up so everyone could hear what the full song was all about.

All the guitars and bass are AxeFx. Cleans as well. Really a great tool for recording as these tones were super easy to dial in.

Thanks for watching and listening. You can listen at the links, there is a 30 second preview.

CDBaby
iTunes
Google Play

Last edited:
Thank you sir! I thought the song turned out really well! I has quite a number of twists and turns, but just enough to keep it interesting and on the final mix the guitar solo was brought up a bit so it's easier to hear.

Appreciate the feedback!

OWR Bass, Rhythm, Clean and Lead Presets

Here are the presets I used to record the Flydust song OWR. All the effects were added post, as I like the control that offers versus printing them and being stuck with whatever is recorded. Try them out and let me know what you think. The guitar used in the recording was a Gibson Les Paul, drop D tuned. Bass was a Fender Jazz.

Back
Top Bottom