LPD Bass Tone Clone Attempt Red Barchetta

Thank you gentlemen! The Axe is no slouch when it comes to bass and since it's running FRFR I can double on a gig without an extra rig :)

Ok for anyone interested here is the same video as a lesson with TAB. There are no vocals and the bass is mixed slightly louder.

Hope you don't mind if I put a cross-link in the Bass and Other Instruments part of the forum. :encouragement:

Thank you gentlemen! The Axe is no slouch when it comes to bass and since it's running FRFR I can double on a gig without an extra rig :)

Cool stuff. Care to share a brief descriptive of your signal path and FX block general settings used in the AxeFx?

Cool stuff. Care to share a brief descriptive of your signal path and FX block general settings used in the AxeFx?

I used in>comp block 4:1 ratio>SVT>SVT cab>Para Eq>TMA>out. I also have a drive block running // to the chain from after the comp to before the TMA.

His recorded tone by itself is really unattractive, but it works so well in the mix :)

That's awesome, Law!

His recorded tone by itself is really unattractive, but it works so well in the mix :)

I find this so often to be the case. I TM'd a Van Halen stem, and the result sounded harsh and "trebly". Then I went back and listened to the stem again, and thought, "wow, that's harsh and trebly". The TM was spot on. Sounds great with the backing track, like yours.

Back
Top Bottom