Implemented low/high cut numerical values

sebastos08

Experienced
Hi all,
i use a lot the low/high cut values on each individual cab/cab 1-2-3-4
I can actually ajust the values by turning the knob but it's not very easy to reach a precise value.
is it possible to add a numerical box upper each knob to see and change the 8 values?
it would be very useful
thanks in advance Michael.

Last edited:
+1

I spend a lot of time having to use those knobs to reach the same values. Is a pain. A box to input an exact value would be tremendous!

Hi all,
i use a lot the low/high cut values on each individual cab/cab 1-2-3-4
I can actually ajust the values by turning the knob but it's not very easy to reach a precise value.
is it possible to add a numerical box upper each knob to see and change the 8 values?
it would be very useful
thanks in advance Michael.
1) Select the parameter (Low Cut or High Cut).

2) Hover your mouse over the knob. The numeric value for the parameter appears.

3) Use the Up and Down arrows to reach the value you want. (Press and hold the arrow key to move fast. Use the CTRL key to move very slowly.)

1) Select the parameter (Low Cut or High Cut).

2) Hover your mouse over the knob. The numeric value for the parameter appears.

3) Use the Up and Down arrows to reach the value you want. (Press and hold the arrow key to move fast. Use the CTRL key to move very slowly.)

Thanks! That is useful. But an input box would be even more useful :)

It's think it's been marked as implemented because there is a box to input the numbers (post #6), and there's no vertical space left to add permanent box.

It's think it's been marked as implemented because there is a box to input the numbers (post #6), and there's no vertical space left to add permanent box.
I’m not sure that’s the real cause.
I think a vertical space can be added easily.
Michael, can you share your opinion on this please?

To enter text into the edit box for any knob (whether the knob has a visible edit box or not), simply click the label of the knob so that control becomes focused and hit ENTER.

For fast keyboard editing: Use the TAB key to move the focus around, hit ENTER to open the edit box, type in the value, hit ENTER to accept the value, and TAB to the next desired control.

Back
Top Bottom