Loving the sound of these new Supro amps

The 5F8 tweed with twice the amp model with diff settings and the preamp tubes changed comes quite close.
Do you know more about the channel differences in the amp?

But wouldn't mind a modelled version of the Supro like a jumped plexi version able to control both channels together. :)
The Dude is a cool pedal as well to have in the Axe Fx ;)

YES!! These are amazing amps. I have just recently found these same videos and his tone has gotten to me. Very clean and sweet with a nice thick bottom and a very sweet fluffy top end. Super dynamic sounding as well. I want!

HMMMMMM...........In stock now at Sweetwater....verrry tempting indeed. I will probly hear a lot of it this February if this is what Lettieri is touring with now...the 3-day Ground up Fest on South Beach is curated by Snarky Puppy and features them, and is one of the most enlightened fests I have attended ,based on last years show.. which concluded with a rare appearance of Derek Smalls of Spinal Tap infamy, ,backed up by Lettieri and crew in full Tapesque gear.......awesome and hilarious.,who knows what this year holds...come on down!!!
http://festival.groundupmusic.net/

absolutely. been liking pretty much all the new amps they've released / re-released. one of the companies that still manages to have their own thing going. wouldn't really mind to have one or the other model in the Axe...

Supro testing on q9b before few days ago... This fw feels and reacts like real amp!

Actual bedroom volume.

What cab are you using with that one? Do you have a drive engaged?

And Justin dialed in a nice Supro that I still use. I haven't modified it to see if I can get these kind of cleans. But that is a very nice sounding amp.

Actual bedroom volume.

What cab are you using with that one? Do you have a drive engaged?

And Justin dialed in a nice Supro that I still use. I haven't modified it to see if I can get these kind of cleans. But that is a very nice sounding amp.

Its 2x12 SUPREMO MIX (factory 95) cab. On the end of video you can see when I'm turning on Bender Fuzz.

That Mark Lettieri is awesome!! I had never heard about him before. I just bought 3 of his albums. Thanks for turning me on! Any other incredible guitarists you could turn me on to?
Thanks again.
Andy

I just checked out the Supro model on my XL+ with betA Q9, AND ... sounds to me like the tremolo in the AMP block really benefits from the new Speaker Comp setting..sounds more 3d to me.............

That Mark Lettieri is awesome!! I had never heard about him before. I just bought 3 of his albums. Thanks for turning me on! Any other incredible guitarists you could turn me on to?
Thanks again.
Andy
Check out Snarky Puppy. He is one of the guitarists...

Spark and Echo is a really good record. I need to get his earlier albums. Great tones and playing!

Back
Top Bottom