Loving the FX8

jhsg

Hey guys,

Had the fx8 for a few days now. Been running through a Suhr PT100 and today I setup my JVM410HJS. Really loving the effects and easy midi programming. What a great peice of equipment!! Now to go and sell all my old pedals!

Cheers

John.

Congrats to the FX8 !
I have setup the FX8 with my JVM410h since 10 months now. It has replaced my old Line6 POD HD500 MultiFX/midi controller.

Unlike the JVM410HJs (with built in noise gates) the JVM410h needs good noise gates on the High gain channels (OD-1 orange/red / OD-2 orange/red). The FX8 does this job pretty good. Couldn't be happier.

wolbai

I find my self still tinkering with the chorus effects...I have a 1984 Roland JC-120...really tough to beat that sound.

None the less, the FX8 is a musician's life changing piece of gear for sure.

Hey guys,

Had the fx8 for a few days now. Been running through a Suhr PT100 and today I setup my JVM410HJS. Really loving the effects and easy midi programming. What a great peice of equipment!! Now to go and sell all my old pedals!

Cheers

John.
Congrats to you jhsg!

That sounds like a killer Rig you got going there!

I have to say that I'm truly blown away by the new FX8 & I just didn't think I would be due to the fact that I own the AX8, but I am!

I'd love to see a picture of your set-up, if you have the time!

Peace! X-Mann

Congrats to you jhsg!

That sounds like a killer Rig you got going there!

I have to say that I'm truly blown away by the new FX8 & I just didn't think I would be due to the fact that I own the AX8, but I am!

I'd love to see a picture of your set-up, if you have the time!

Peace! X-Mann

Thanks mate. Here's a pic of the rig.

Attachments

• IMG_7200.JPG
    IMG_7200.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom