Loving FM9 with FC6

After years with an RJM MMGT/22 controlling my Axe Fx, that looks a lot more inviting to me! Plenty of options. I like it!

That looks so cool! Love how neat and tidy and colorful it is. What pedal board are you using with it? I might have to copy you :). Also, do you have some sort of way to transport it? It must be fairly big and heavy I would suppose.

That looks so cool! Love how neat and tidy and colorful it is. What pedal board are you using with it? I might have to copy you :). Also, do you have some sort of way to transport it? It must be fairly big and heavy I would suppose.
Thanks! It is a Pedaltrain Terra 42. Come with a rolling hard case for $500. Not cheap, but cheaper than custom.

So funny to find this thread now. I've been giving more & more thought to adding an FC6 lately. Glad to know I'm not the only control freak around here. Your setup looks awesome.

Anything in particular you're doing with your layouts? Obviously we can do a lot with 9 buttons, but I can imagine all kinds of fun with 15.

So funny to find this thread now. I've been giving more & more thought to adding an FC6 lately. Glad to know I'm not the only control freak around here. Your setup looks awesome.

Anything in particular you're doing with your layouts? Obviously we can do a lot with 9 buttons, but I can imagine all kinds of fun with 15.
Thanks. My layout is this. FC6 is ALWAYS my 6 IA Effects w/ 2nd hold effects too. The FM9 has start up layout of 8 Presets per bank and then a button to bank up to next 8. Hitting a Preset opens 8 Scenes and a button for going back to Presets. 1 Volume exp pedal post amp and 1 Mission exp pedal that has spring and auto engage for Wah.

Back
Top Bottom