Love The New UI

slinky005

Power User
Just got my III.
I purposely did not setup my PC with Axe Edit so as to force myself to learn the front panel.
Really appreciate the design that went into this.
Very intuitive and I find it faster than edit when bouncing around from screen to screen trying stuff out.
This is not to say I won't use Axe Edit, I look forward to it but it's a good idea to know the front panel.
Fiddy Tree thumbs up to Fractal!

I love the UI too! The buttons feel good, the dials all work great; my ONLY complaint is that if I hit "Edit" multiple times, I never know what block I'm editing, since it seems to cycle through them all. But it's a tad confusing if I just want to quickly adjust one thing and end up scrolling through every block not even knowing where I am lol!

You know what's really taught me the UI? Learning how to program my FCB1010! Holy cow. I think I know where every parameter in the unit is now :)

I love the UI too! The buttons feel good, the dials all work great; my ONLY complaint is that if I hit "Edit" multiple times, I never know what block I'm editing, since it seems to cycle through them all. But it's a tad confusing if I just want to quickly adjust one thing and end up scrolling through every block not even knowing where I am lol!

You know what's really taught me the UI? Learning how to program my FCB1010! Holy cow. I think I know where every parameter in the unit is now :)
It's really amazing how many options we have.
There's really nothing that compares on the market.

+1 on this. With the II, I always got really nervous if I had to go in and do tweaks during rehearsals. I would usually just try to take a mental note and tweak when I got home so as not to waste valuable rehearsal time. Now, I’m completely confident in going in and making adjustments. Thanks Fractal!!

I like being able to go through all the blocks by just hitting edit repeatedly. I find it faster to cycle through like that than to have to edit back to the grid, arrow over and then hit edit again

I like being able to go through all the blocks by just hitting edit repeatedly. I find it faster to cycle through like that than to have to edit back to the grid, arrow over and then hit edit again
The Axe II has that, too. :)

Back
Top Bottom