Loudest Sound(s) Ever?

You thought a Mashall amp. was loud? Ouch!

"The British ship Norham Castle was 40 miles from Krakatoa at the time of the explosion. The ship’s captain wrote in his log, “So violent are the explosions that the ear-drums of over half my crew have been shattered. My last thoughts are with my dear wife. I am convinced that the Day of Judgement has come.””

Last edited:
Krakatoa is now officially the best metal band name ever
Definitely beats Cobit-19 ;) mmmmmmaybe lol

This is fasctinating

Once, I heard a sound so loud that I almost dropped to the ground on instinct. Like it stopped everything and everyone (in a busy NYC street) to stop for like 5 seconds, and all try to look and see what the hell it was - its funny because you can see imminent danger coming and its terrifyng, and you can be shocked by touch and be turned off or on my scent, - but NOTHING makes you FREEZE in your shoes like a Thunderous Bang of Zeus' Lightning Clouds.....its really sick if a VERY loud sound emanates, you can feel it affect your heart beat, at least i can

Perhaps sound(vibration) is the most powerful force in the universe?

Once, I heard a sound so loud that I almost dropped to the ground on instinct.

When I was a teen we were at a backyard cookout and the sky had been weird all day
and there was a chance of rain. All of a sudden BAM!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone either fell or dropped
to their knees. Loudest single clap of thunder I've ever heard. Felt it really hard too.

Back
Top Bottom