Lots of Axe-FX on the xmas present

gdgross

Experienced
So some friends and I got together and made a little Christmas record to hand out to our friends and families.

All guitars are direct, both electric and acoustic. Some of the acoustic went through a d-tar mama bear before the axe.

we five kings - clean blackface - I think it was either scott's deluxe patch or his blackface patch, I can't remember. There's also an acoustic in there.

O Come O come - not much to show off the axe, here. The acoustic was mainly just passing through, I there was a little eq on the guitars.

O holy night - synth patch playing the arpeggiated chords is all axe - based on the synth pipe factory preset. The lead guitar at the end uses the SLO amp. Can't remember if I had drive on or off. The rhythm I think was the Fusion amp if I remember correctly.

Los Feliz Navidad - the only guitar on there is the synth guitar, again based on the synth pipe preset.

The Jingle Boys

And the album cover, just because it's so geeky that I can't resist...

JB_med.jpg

Some of the playing and mixing/micing is a little rough, but hey, we had the idea, did the arrangements, and put this together in a week!

Back
Top Bottom