Lost all my presets

Muzick

Experienced
Hey everyone,

Details aside (because it's not important anymore), I lost all of my presets yesterday, and of course, the day before my gig.

Unfortunately without Axe Edit, I was lazy and didn't make backups (my fault, could have used MIDIOX).

I've got about 3 hours tonight to rebuild the patches from scratch.

I'm looking for:

• A 'bell' sounding clean
  • A dry modern rock crunch (not metal)
  • A very lush clean delay (plex shift maybe?) with lots of atmosphere
  • A smooth lead with a fair amount of delay and reverb
  • Then a good wah (im thinking jimi hendrix)
  • A good flanger

Can you guys recommend some good presets on the exchange that I can download and tweak as little as possible?

Thank you very much,
Brandon

That sucks man. I'm assuming you also didn't have them backed up in flash on the Axe-Fx itself either? For future reference, once you have some "keepers" tweeked to your liking, under the Utility menu, go to the Presets section, scroll down to where it says, "Back Up Bank A", Back Up Bank B", etc..., and back up the appropriate bank that contains your user presets. Then if something happens to them again, all you have to do is reload that bank from the Utility menu.

800th post - Yay me. :)

That sucks man. I'm assuming you also didn't have them backed up in flash on the Axe-Fx itself either? For future reference, once you have some "keepers" tweeked to your liking, under the Utility menu, go to the Presets section, scroll down to where it says, "Back Up Bank A", Back Up Bank B", etc..., and back up the appropriate bank that contains your user presets. Then if something happens to them again, all you have to do is reload that bank from the Utility menu.

800th post - Yay me. :)

I did not know that! Thanks Shredi!

Back
Top Bottom