lost all my pacth ! help

Gwillis

Inspired
I need help guys , tonight power on my axe ultra and all my pacth are empty ? what can i do ? I try to make one new pacth and it's working , amp, effects still there

i have I gig next friday .....

Did you happen to have them saved? Reloading would be the surest method. You can also try a system reset, which sometimes cures the odd issue without damaging presets. Last, and surely least popular, would be to get on rebuilding the presets and be thankful you have a few days to work it up!

The Axe II can save all of your presets on board, but I can't remember if my Ultra could do that. At any rate, the more you put into your presets, the more reason you have to keep a backup (or two!).

I did not save my patch ....but i will for the futur I think ... if I try a system reset I will only have the factory preset ?

No, Reset will not change any presets. See page 98 of the manual to find out what it does clear. And definitely make regular backups become such a habit that they're automatic.

I would recommend emailing Fractal support. Losing all your patches is not normal behavior for an ultra.

thanks guys'

I will contact Fractal support, I Think something is not normal with my Ultra right now ,

It's like a computer , make regular back up ......you never no when you power on your axe whats is going to happen ,,,,,

thanks guys'

I will contact Fractal support, I Think something is not normal with my Ultra right now ,

It's like a computer , make regular back up ......you never no when you power on your axe whats is going to happen ,,,,,

You still "always" back up your presets-It is so simple. What do you mean "not like a computer" OF course it is and why wouldn't you back up every chance you get? What do you mean you never know what you get when you power it on? Of course you do. But, that's even MORE the reason to back up. You cannot blame the Ultra for human error-Sorry, just the truth. Good Luck.

Easy there Strato...

Gwillis said it IS like a computer - he's learnt that lesson
thumbsup.gif

Good news guys, I changed the battery power RAM inside the Ultra this weekend and it's working now.

Hi cover'd
sadly I lost all my patch but my Ultra still works great it's the most important. I bought a midisport 2x2 interface midi-USB, made a backup test so it doesn't happen again for the futur ;-)

Back
Top Bottom