Lost a scene

henryrobinett

Fractal Fanatic
This is weird. I'm CERTAIN it's an easy thing I've overlooked. I'm setting up a basic preset. Last night and this morning was working fine. Scenes 1-5. I decided to check out another amp so I copied X to Y and set up another amp to check it out. I went back to X and found a bunch of blocks X or Y. So I set them up correctly but for some reason, Scene 3 no longer produces a sound. I can't figure it out. I never use X/Y states, so I might have screwed something up?

I can't open the preset file for some reason. AX8 Edit rejects it and Fractal-Bot just shows a blank window when I try.

I don't know what's happening or how to fix. I copied it to a new location. Then exported the new one. Could not import.

Ok. It appears none of my presets are exporting. Any presets I saved before yesterday export/import fine. Is there a possible bug in the latest AX8 Edit? I'll check to make sure I have the most recent one.

I'm on the latest Ax8-Edit. 1.8.2. I'm running the latest official 7.01. I'm loading up the beta now. Maybe something got corrupted. Or there's a bug somewhere and no one has imported their saved files to find it. THAT I highly doubt.

Doesn't matter. Updated to the new beta. Still the same. Specifically, I export the preset. Then try to import it. Duh. It says "Unable to import file. The selected file format is unsupported."

OK. It was a corrupted Ax8-Edit. I reinstalled it and I was able to export/Import. Thanks all.

NOW back to my scene problem. It's still not working. The Y light is highlighted on scene 3. but I don't see where Y is selected. I'm a doufus with X/Y. Scene 3 is silent. Ideas?

Attachments

• CarrRoamer 4 T808EXP.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
OK. It was a corrupted Ax8-Edit. I reinstalled it and I was able to export/Import. Thanks all.

NOW back to my scene problem. It's still not working. The Y light is highlighted on scene 3. but I don't see where Y is selected. I'm a doufus with X/Y. Scene 3 is silent. Ideas?
the Multi-Delay block is changing from X to Y in Scene 3. what happens if you bypass it or replace with a shunt (as a test)?

the Comp also changes from Y to X.

just using FracTool right now to look, the MultiDelay block does seem very strange, so i'd start there.

Back
Top Bottom