Lord Of The Rings movie into a 3 hour metal song

The movies are "dreadful"? There are about $5.8 billion reasons they're not! :p:fire: :p :cool:
Maybe you need to read the books to get the films.

Last edited:
The movies are "dreadful"? There are about $5.8 billion reasons they're not! :p:fire: :p :cool:
Maybe you need to read the books to get the films.
I'm an avid and literate reader. All of my friends in high school read the Tolkien books and raved about them. I don't think I made it more than a chapter deep in any of them before giving up. I watched the movies hoping they'd be easier to follow than the books. For me, they weren't. I recognize they brought in a lot of money, but then again, so have the Kardashians, lol. Not saying anyone is wrong for liking the trilogy, but Tolkien just isn't my cup o' Darjeeling.

I'm an avid and literate reader. All of my friends in high school read the Tolkien books and raved about them. I don't think I made it more than a chapter deep in any of them before giving up. I watched the movies hoping they'd be easier to follow than the books. For me, they weren't. I recognize they brought in a lot of money, but then again, so have the Kardashians, lol. Not saying anyone is wrong for liking the trilogy, but Tolkien just isn't my cup o' Darjeeling.
Like anything else it's personal taste. Just seems like a lot of people would disagree. It's been an extremely profitable venture.

Back
Top Bottom