Loose Metal Chassis Bar

JolleySelwyn

I recently received my New AX8, very excited to churn out some awesome tone!! I opened the packaging and discovered the metal chassis bar was loose, the one between the screen and foot switches. Before I try opening the unit and void warranty or something, is there a way to tighten that bar? Or is there a way to open the unit to tighten the nuts holding the bar? Thanks

Attachments

• FAS-027-top.jpg
    FAS-027-top.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 74
I recently received my New AX8, very excited to churn out some awesome tone!! I opened the packaging and discovered the metal chassis bar was loose, the one between the screen and foot switches. Before I try opening the unit and void warranty or something, is there a way to tighten that bar? Or is there a way to open the unit to tighten the nuts holding the bar? Thanks
I'd be sending it straight back to wherever you bought it from,surely they can send a replacement unit.

it needs to be addressed as soon as you can, if the screw holding it comes loose, it could damage your pcb. Hopefully fas is using locktite on these screws

Thanks for your advice guys! I've imported the unit, so it's just about impossible to send it back. I guess that's the risk one takes when importing to a 3rd world country.

Definitely still contact them. I had a similar situation with being able to easily ship it back and they worked with me. The support is awesome and worth trying. They might not be able to help, but they definitely can't help if you don't ask.

Back
Top Bottom