Looper

PRS Guy

Inspired
So I am really trying to rely on the looper in the AX8 versus bringing my Boomerang. Honestly the looper in the AX8 is pretty nice...I have been pleasantly surprised.

When I assign the looper to a foot switch why when I press the looper switch it does it only show the looper controls for a couple seconds then go back to the switch assignment screen? I am sure I am missing something.

Also, why is there no redo? I realize the undo removes the last overdub but why not have a redo to replay the last recorded overdub which was undone?

Also it seems the looper only works within presets from a shared bank. Meaning if I have a loop going and I move to another bank the loop stops even if there is a looper block configured in the new bank preset.

thanks,
Rick

When I assign the looper to a foot switch why when I press the looper switch it does it only show the looper controls for a couple seconds then go back to the switch assignment screen?

I've noticed this when connected via usb, even when I pause AX8 edit or when it's not running. When not hooked up to the computer it seems ok? I think it happens after running AX8 edit IIRC.

Ah...well there you go...I was connected AX8 edit at the time...I will try it without being connected...thanks!

Back
Top Bottom