Looper won't come out of Bypass Mode

Surefire641

I was using my AX8 at rehearsal today and wanted to add the looper to an existing preset. I insert it from the panel and when I try to play, the looper will not come out of Bypass. I tried assigning it to a footswitch, to one of the three function switches, and clearing bypass from the panel. It captures the loop I put in, but won't play because the effect still shows bypass. Anyone else having this problem?

I was using my AX8 at rehearsal today and wanted to add the looper to an existing preset. I insert it from the panel and when I try to play, the looper will not come out of Bypass. I tried assigning it to a footswitch, to one of the three function switches, and clearing bypass from the panel. It captures the loop I put in, but won't play because the effect still shows bypass. Anyone else having this problem?
what firmware version are you on? (Setup, Utility, Status page) this sounds like an old bug that was fixed.

Confirmed this is a bug. You can use AX8-Edit to change the bypass state of the looper block as a work around for now.

Have a similar issue not being able to consistently engage the looper.....don't really have ax8 running when playing live so here's hoping that the next firmware upgrade fixes this.

Back
Top Bottom