Looper volume

Yes, in ax8 edit, just click on looper, save it.
not at my machine but manually as well, I just don’t remember how,

Check the mixer section of the looper block in AX8-Edit :

1572889690348.png

The mix dial determines the balance between the input signal and the recorded loop. To reduce the recorded loop volume turn down the mix dial.

If you split then you have to turn the mix dial to the right and set the looper block bypass state to mute or else the original signal will come through the looper block as well when bypassed thus causing the original signal level being doubled. For simplicity leave it in series with the rest (assuming it's somewhere behind the amp) and set the mix to 50% if you want the recorded loop to have the same level as the direct signal. Whether to put it in front or behind reverbs/delays is a different discussion.

If you split then you have to turn the mix dial to the right and set the looper block bypass state to mute or else the original signal will come through the looper block as well when bypassed thus causing the original signal level being doubled. For simplicity leave it in series with the rest (assuming it's somewhere behind the amp) and set the mix to 50% if you want the recorded loop to have the same level as the direct signal. Whether to put it in front or behind reverbs/delays is a different discussion.
I have it as the last block right before output

Back
Top Bottom