Looper Routing Help

brianv4

Fractal Fanatic
I have an acoustic chain on the grid which has the looper at the end (just before the reverb). That row goes to Output 1. So normal function is live playing and looper playback both come thru Out 1.

What I'm trying to do is have just the looper "playback" come out Output 3 while maintaining my signal chain to Output 1 (playback and live).

Bad timing trying to plan this out 2 hours before I have to leave for a gig so my brain is all jammed up

Set dry level to minimum in the looper block, add a shunt in the same column as looper, route dry signal to that shunt. Route looper & that shunt to either output as needed.

Hello Brianv4;

Try using a mixer block after the looper. I'm not at my AxeFx now, so this is from memory.

[In 1] -> [your amazing signal chain] -> [Looper] -> [Mixer 1 - with all rows except looper set to 0] -> [Out 3]

On another row of the grid, send the signal from [Your amazing signal chain] -> [Looper] -> to a second mixer block where:

-> [Mixer 2 - with all rows except amazing signal chain and looper set to 0] -> [Out 1]

Good luck - knock em' dead!

I setup a Bose S1 Pro for the drummer to monitor only the looper (from output 3). Worked like a charm! I was able to throw in loops on the fly. I did notice (at first) when I engaged a loop, the drummer would get louder but once I made him aware of that, it all settled in real nice. Thanks again @Bakerman !

Back
Top Bottom