Looper - record and play and stop

bstoner

Inspired
Is there any way to move the looper
record and play from the looper controls on the mfc to the IAs and have it work the same as it does on the looper controls?

Thanks

I do not think i was clear in what i was trying to say in my last post.

What i want to do is assign the record and play function to IA1 and IA2. Record on IA1 works fine but Play/Stop on IA2 requires me to press it twice before the loop stops. How can I make it so I only need to press IA2(PLay/Stop) one time. I hope this is clear cause i would really like this to work.

Thank you

I do not think i was clear in what i was trying to say in my last post.

What i want to do is assign the record and play function to IA1 and IA2. Record on IA1 works fine but Play/Stop on IA2 requires me to press it twice before the loop stops. How can I make it so I only need to press IA2(PLay/Stop) one time. I hope this is clear cause i would really like this to work.

Thank you

You would need to set up IA2 switch to be momentary. If you do that though you will have to hold the switch down to play your loop. You may want to set up IA3 to be your STOP and leave IA2 as PLAY.

EDIT; I may have misspoke, I use the looper in preset mode not looper mode, so I could be wrong with my info above. My apologies if I am.

Last edited:
I am trying to use it in preset mode as well. example. I hit record to start recording the loop, i hit record again and it stops recording and starts playing. At this point i need to hit the play button 2 times to get the loop to stop. after i press play 2 times it will play and stop the loop properly until the next loop i record then i need to repeat the process.

I am trying to use it in preset mode as well. example. I hit record to start recording the loop, i hit record again and it stops recording and starts playing. At this point i need to hit the play button 2 times to get the loop to stop. after i press play 2 times it will play and stop the loop properly until the next loop i record then i need to repeat the process.

Oh cool, in that case I gave you the right info. In order to make a STOP switch you have to make a PLAY switch, but change the switch from TOGGLE (LATCHING) to MOMENTARY.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom