Looper questions

arniez

I can’t get the looper to playback with sound. I have looked at the owners manual ( block guide)
When I look at fm edit it shows it was recorded and playing back but I hear no sound. My current setup is guitar into FM3.
FM3 into return loop of a Katana from output 1. Global setting is mix out 1 +2 L +R
Any idea of what I’m doing wrong?
arniez

ok so I'm clearly missing something. I open the preset switch to the looper, hit record and play my guitar. I hit record again to stop and hit play and nothing comes out. If I have fm3 edit open when I do this I can see that something was recorded but I cant get it to play back thru the FM3. output of FM3 goes into return loop of my amp. ???? Is this a connection problem?
arniez

Hit record, then hit record again? Not sure that's right. Try hitting record, play your guitar, hit play.

I use the space Bar in FM Edit to engage or bypass blocks.
I have never understood with the looper in a patch....does it need to be saved in the engaged state or bypass to be able to be used by the switches on FM3 unit.? Or it doesn’t matter ? Thx

I use the space Bar in FM Edit to engage or bypass blocks.
I have never understood with the looper in a patch....does it need to be saved in the engaged state or bypass to be able to be used by the switches on FM3 unit.? Or it doesn’t matter ? Thx

It’s only active while engaged, otherwise it follows whatever “Bypass Mode” you have set (which would generally be “Thru” for the Looper, so it’s just a shunt when bypassed).

Back
Top Bottom