Looper Question

Gas Hed

Hello friends,

I have a question I need help with. I'm playing a loop that has a particular eq and modulation setting and I'd like to switch scenes and play over that loop. Problem is I need a different eq and no modulation setting but the 2nd scene colors the original loop from scene 1. Is there a way I can lock in the effects from scene 1 on the loop?

Thanks!

Hello friends,

I have a question I need help with. I'm playing a loop that has a particular eq and modulation setting and I'd like to switch scenes and play over that loop. Problem is I need a different eq and no modulation setting but the 2nd scene colors the original loop from scene 1. Is there a way I can lock in the effects from scene 1 on the loop?

Thanks!
To play over a loop you want to put the Looper block at the end of your signal chain.

Hello friends,

Thanks!
Use the Looper in POST position.

Back
Top Bottom