Looper purchase advise please

frankiev

Experienced
Considering buying a dedicated looper . Im looking at the Boss RC300 and the Pigtronix infinity looper . Any input/advice/comments appreciated

:lol This guy is a freak! I think he is Arnolds long lost emo son. Go to time index 2:10 coffee on the key bord moment. Its a great demo but has to be the funniest one I have ever seen.

I had a boss RC-2 and i did notice a effect on my tone. I returned it and got the TC Electronic Ditto and was much better. Of course the Ditto is pretty plain and doesn't have all the cool features of the Boss but for me it wasn't a concern. And i did put it in the effect loop on the Axe.

That reminds me. If you get it from Guitar Center they have a satisfaction guarantee and you can return it for any reason.

Anyone have any experience with a Gibson echoplex digital pro ?

This is a very good looper. It is mono, so you need two in order to get stereo. Even though it is a fairly dated product, the functionality it provides is rather extensive, especially if you are running the LoopIV rom.

A good resource is Loopers Delight. Their mailing list archives have a plethora of information, and the Echoplex was/is popular amongst their user base.

I have one but haven't used it for a few years. Mine has the Loop IV software which is awesome. Used to have 2 of them!

Back
Top Bottom