Looper Pedal

Bulldog50

Inspired
Does anyone have any suggestions on what can I use to turn the Looper On/Off like a third party foot pedal that would work with the Axe, without spending $500-600. I find it hard to turn the Looper on and off manually using the front panel or Axe-Edit while playing. There is too much of a delay, and the loop gets cut off to early or too late and not on the beat. Trying to trim it is really difficult to do accurately. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to use the Looper block so its accurate in starting and stopping the loop? I hope I am making myself clear in what I want.

you could use 2 cheap switches like the Boss FS5U connected directly to the 2 pedal ports of the Axe3. assign them to the Record and Play controls in the Setup>MIDI menu - page right to the Looper controls and set them to Pedal 1 and Pedal 2 respectively.

you could use 2 cheap switches like the Boss FS5U connected directly to the 2 pedal ports of the Axe3. assign them to the Record and Play controls in the Setup>MIDI menu - page right to the Looper controls and set them to Pedal 1 and Pedal 2 respectively.
Thanks!

a TRS cable wouldn't work here, as the Pedal jacks on the Axe3 only host 1 pedal at a time, not 2. so with this switch you'd need a TRS to 2 TS y-cable.
Oh, right. He’d have to get that cable, which is probably more expensive.

Back
Top Bottom