Looper pedal in Axe Fx Standard Signal Chain - L R config

DocTech91

Hey everyone,

Axe FX standard user here with an external looper pedal hoping to acheive the following: Have my present playing balanced to the left powered monitor whilst the looper plays back stuff I've recorded to the right. I hope this can be done through a configuration of the signal chain.

I'm quite a noob at this kind of stuff so I've managed to get the looper pedal working just through clunky trial and error: putting the FX loop at the end of the chain, while FX send goes to external looper, then back to FX return.

Tried a few variations of this but all had pretty quiet sound overall, though I managed to adjust levels and things for that, but the main thing is I can't get the balancing to happen. The FX return choice of left/mono could be the issue, but its the only option which seemed to work.

Thanks all!

Problem solved, just went from fx send to looper and then straight to one of the monitors, taking out the previous xlr connecing the axe fx to that monitor. Then I balanced the 'mixer' within the looper to one side so that I THINK it now has just pure sound of the respective sources coming from left and right.

Back
Top Bottom