Looper ON/OFF switching

bluesdoc

Inspired
Is it possible to configure an external switch to Play/Stop the looper, in addition to the FS on the AX8 itself? If this were possible, I could stay in the footswitch mode of the patch and start and stop the loop with one fs press vs 2 if I use the looper as it's set up in the box? Am I being clear?? I don't mind hitting the Looper switch, hitting record, then play, but then I want to go back to the screen where all my drive and other effects are switchable, but still control play/stop. Possible? Thanks guys.

jon

I do not have an AX-8 yet but I would assume since there are CC# for looper controls in the manual, that it should be possible with external switches, and or external midi controllers.

OK, I 'applied' myself and figured it out. I had an old Fender FS for amp channel switching and configured it and fumbled my way through the appropriate pages and controls and voila! It works. Cool beans :) I love this freakin' machine!!

edit - mmm, I see that I can't have it both ways, ie both an ext switch and the play button on the box. Mmmmm.... that commits me to the ext fs. Might be fine... dunno

jon

Last edited:
Would you mind describing how you did it ?

Thanks

OK, I 'applied' myself and figured it out. I had an old Fender FS for amp channel switching and configured it and fumbled my way through the appropriate pages and controls and voila! It works. Cool beans :) I love this freakin' machine!!

edit - mmm, I see that I can't have it both ways, ie both an ext switch and the play button on the box. Mmmmm.... that commits me to the ext fs. Might be fine... dunno

jon

jon

Can you describe how you did this??

Back
Top Bottom