Looper level drop.

SimpleSi

Video as reference.

I don't know what the issue is, but between scenes within a preset, my recorded loop level is different.

No idea what I need to change to keep it consistent between the scenes.. help?

Where is the looper placed in the preset? Put up a screenshot from Axe Edit so we can understand the block routing you've used.

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 8.06.57 AM.png

Here is how the looper is set - it's the same on every preset scene - just had a quick look

The OUT block has the same output values between scenes too.

Looks fine, the only way the output volume would change with scenes is either in the out block as Chris mentioned. What’s the out block settings?

You have different channels on OUT1 with different levels that change with the scenes.

Scene 1 is Out1 Channel A - level +2.6bd
Scene 2 is Out1 Channel B - level -3.5db
this is fine - as I don't really use those scenes with loop.

I did this to bump the levels of those scenes to "level out" the volume. - as per above - the video was using different scenes which is what confuses me

this is fine - as I don't really use those scenes with loop.

I did this to bump the levels of those scenes to "level out" the volume. - as per above - the video was using different scenes which is what confuses me
this is what i've been asking though. sure the "scene" levels specifically may not be changing, but you are changing levels per Scene with the different channels in the Out block.

the looper is just playing what it's recorded. then it plays into the Output block. if the Output block is changing levels, then whatever plays into it will change levels as well. since you're changing levels after the looper block, the looper block isn't recording those level changes.

if you only had the Looper block in the preset straight to the Output (with looper data in it to play), this might be more understandable.

play the looper into an Out block with +2dB and it will be louder than playing it into an Out block with -3.5dB.

you're saying you only changed between Scene 4 and Scene 5 and experienced the level change in the looper?

i have no looper level difference when changing between those 2 scenes.

Back
Top Bottom