Looper Issue

A 'computer' like the Axe is certainly more sensitive to very short power interruptions.
Instead of the rather insensitive microwave clock, your router's log might be a better place to search for signs of a power interruption.

A 'computer' like the Axe is certainly more sensitive to very short power interruptions.
Instead of the rather insensitive microwave clock, your router's log might be a better place to search for signs of a power interruption.
Thank you, but you are saying with certainty one is sensitive and one is not sensitive?
I chose the microwave because it is always the first to reset…usually…but:
Actually, I have a clock in the bedroom, an av processor in the great room, a pc docking station in the music room and the microwave I mentioned in the kitchen and they all stayed on…except the axe?

This could very well be but…at this point it is not a given.

There may be different power surges in different rooms or for different power outlets in the house. Or the microwave may be less sensitive to minor surges.

However, some more function for the looper, which I understand is not a priority, would be useful. For example, a minimum of memory to save some loops or all the wishes I posted in the wishlist about UI. 😉

However, some more function for the looper, which I understand is not a priority, would be useful. For example, a minimum of memory to save some loops or all the wishes I posted in the wishlist about UI. 😉
Agreed. The ability to preserve loops should be in there. I wouldn’t care if we needed to plug in some memory card, as it would be most useful.

There may be different power surges in different rooms or for different power outlets in the house. Or the microwave may be less sensitive to minor surges.
Access to elapsed seconds since power up would be the easy way to tell.

Also, the percentage fields for trim start and trim end are not directly adjustable in axe edit making it difficult to precisely control a loop.
They appear when I hover the knobs but disappear when I try to enter in the percentage field.

200man, do I understand correctly? You left your Axe on for 3 days straight?
I understand that, of course, it has to be tried in order to be able to understand it and to try to make sure something like that doesn't happen in a concert. Please keep us informed.

By the way, I pulled the plug on the microwave and immediately put it back in as a test. The clock was actually still working. Only when I didn't hit the socket immediately the clock did jump to a flashing 0:00.
I won't do the counter-test with router or Axe-Fx now...

Back
Top Bottom