looper - how to pan the signal

rolidoc

Inspired
Hi everybody- I need your help. I want to create a preset for an intro with looper. I want to pan the looper signal half the way to the left so for example if I´m playing to the recorded riff, my guitar signal is in the middle or more to the right side and the recorded stuff is more left to get the illusion of two guitar players playing. How do I realize this?

Last edited:
Hi everybody- I need your help. I want to create a preset for an intro with looper. I want to pan the looper signal half the way to the left so for example if I´m playing to the recorded riff, my guitar signal is in the middle or more to the right side and the recorded stuff is more left to get the illusion of two guitar players playing. How do I realize this?

I used two scenes to do this. In scene 1 the amp signal was panned right. The loop block is at the end of the chain. I recorded the loop using scene 1, then started the playback and switched to scene 2 that has the amp signal panned left. This is done using a scene controler. A bit of a step dance to get it right.

Here's a demo preset for the AX8. Use fractool to convert it to your AxeFx. Scene 1 is panned left, scene 2 panned right, scenes 3 & 4 centered.

Attachments

• Loop demo.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 10
I used two scenes to do this. In scene 1 the amp signal was panned right. The loop block is at the end of the chain. I recorded the loop using scene 1, then started the playback and switched to scene 2 that has the amp signal panned left. This is done using a scene controler. A bit of a step dance to get it right.
Thanks for this solution , I tried it and it works, but now I have to practice the step dance for a better performance.

Back
Top Bottom