Looper for live applications????

I may be missing something but i dont seem to be able to store any songs in looper. how exactly is this going to work in a live setting?

the looper does not store loops long term. it is used in the moment for looping a short phrase.

As noted, you're going to need another looper if you want to store songs and play them back. The Axe looper has gotten better and is very cool to have, but it's not a song or phrase player style looper.

I may be missing something but i dont seem to be able to store any songs in looper. how exactly is this going to work in a live setting?
I use the Pigtronix Infinity Looper AND the axe fx loop together, if I need 3 different loops for one song. In this case, I set the BPM to match, then I write the Ax Fx loop first as a intro/bridge. Then I use the 2 pre made loops in series, on the Pigtronix's. The Pigtronix looper is 48K and pristine sounding. It's cool as it saves 50 presets (of 2 loops each). This is cool, as I can have acoustic sets AND electric sets stored on one small footprint, that fits in a gig bag. So I can have more than one option for performing electric, acoustic, loops in series, loops stacked or loops that are multiple of each other for jamming. Only afterthought of the Pigtronix is you need a extra 2 button pedal to:

Hi Klashouz. I'm setting up my Pigtronix to work with the Axe and MFC 101. I'm struggling presently with midi to match up the tempos.

I have Frankenstands too. They're very cool!

Back
Top Bottom