Looper and Changing Presets

Your video was informative. I wonder if a person could use the Axe to do all of what you are doing. Meaning...using just the axe with out the Behringer. Also have you been able to setup multiple loops in ableton and control each loop? Great info man! Thank again for making this video
Yes, you could definitely do the same thing with just the Axe as the USB audio interface in Ableton. I use the mixer mainly because I am already using it for vocal & guitar monitoring, and it allows some extra flexibility.

Yes, I play in a duo where we have five different loopers running in Ableton. Two separate loopers for my guitar, which can each maintain their own loop length, one for my vocal, one for the other vocal, and one for percussion. You just need enough buttons to be able to control them all, or at least enough layers/pages on your foot controller to be able to handle more commands.

It would be great to hear your duo. Do you have any video of you both performing? If so send me a link if you wish.

Thanks for all the help. I no longer need to bug Cliff about expanding the looper on the Axe.

It would be great to hear your duo. Do you have any video of you both performing? If so send me a link if you wish.

Thanks for all the help. I no longer need to bug Cliff about expanding the looper on the Axe.
No problem; I’m glad to share my experience. I don’t have any video, but need to make some for promo material! That’s been on our to do list for about a year, lol.

Back
Top Bottom