loop use with tube amp...?

Rotti

Fractal Fanatic
Potentially a dumb question here, and my gut tells me this would probably blow up several things including the AxeFx, but...

Is the AxeFx's loop return suitable for receiving an amplified signal and, effectively, acting as a load box?

Or, practically, could an amp's in/out (including power section) go inside the AxeFx loop?

Thanks!

Not a dumb question. I wish the AxeFx had a built in reactive load box because then I could stop sending my hard earned money to the French company "Two Notes" for their units. I take this position because I know FAS would do a better job with the technology and I use FAS products as it is so how about keeping it all in America?

Forgive me but I like pointing out that the only thing the AxeFx II XL+ comes up short in saving old tube amps is the lack of an intergrated reactive digital load box. Its got the incredible effects, the excellent computer interface (except for real time front panel/app control) the large memory for lots of IRs, excellent preamp modeling, amp modelling, extensive parameter editing that most of us never thought of. In short the AxeFx is the perfect companion for old and new tube amps except the exclusion of the reactive load box. But this is high end stuff most people can't afford so I shouldn't complain.

Back
Top Bottom