Looking to borrow or rent two small powered monitors in Hamburg Germany Wednesday November 9th

Larry Mitchell

Power User
image.jpeg Hello forum friends. I'm in Germany. Doing a few events. I have a semi private solo show coming up this Wednesday (in couple of days) in a small wine shop in Hamberg. I'm wondering if any fellow axe fx/ax8 users live in Hamberg that might be willing to lend or rent me two small powered monitors. To run my AX8 and backing tracks through. Just need a small system I have a small mixer with me. It's small room with maybe 30 people in it.

Hi Larry, I live in Hamburg and have 2 Matrix Q12a active monitors which I can lend you. Which place are you playing - is it the Weinland? I'm playing tonight in Hamburg at the "Klimperkiste" so If you write or pm me, I might not be able to answer you untill tomorrow. But as I said - of course I'll lend you my 2 Matrx Q12a's. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Larry, I live in Hamburg and have 2 Matrix Q12a active monitors which I can lend you. Which place are you playing - is it the Weinland? I'm playing tonight in Hamburg at the "Klimperkiste" so If you write or pm me, I might not be able to answer you untill tomorrow. But as I said - of course I'll lend you my 2 Matrx Q12a's. ;)

Hey Thank you very much! Such a great community here! I'm in Soest right now. Training up to Hamburg tomorrow. Will get in around 4 pm I think. But Wednesday is the performance. I believe it's at 8pm I have a small Yamaha mixer and my iPad for backing tracks and my AX8. The matrix monitors will be great. Thank you. I'll Pm you a phone number of a friend that is traveling with me. I don't have a phone that works here in Germany. Thank you so much! Hope you had a good gig tonight
Larry

I've just met Larry in Hamburg where he is playing a gig tomorrow night. He's a nice and great guy and gave him my 2 Matrix Q12a's for the gig tomorrow. He's going to play with his Ax8 into the Matrix Q12's and I look forward to see and hear this amazing guitarist tommorow night guys. He did put wooden pannels on his AX8 aswell as on his AXE FX II and XL.

20161108_183228.jpg

I've just met Larry in Hamburg where he is playing a gig tomorrow night. He's a nice and great guy and gave him my 2 Matrix Q12a's for the gig tomorrow. He's going to play with his Ax8 into the Matrix Q12's and I look forward to see and hear this amazing guitarist tommorow night guys. He did put wooden pannels on his AX8 aswell as on his AXE FX II and XL.

View attachment 36089

I have played that very guitar. Larry gets around. I was so busy last time he came through Arizona. Next time Larry. We'll get something going.

Great meeting you and your wife today! Thank you so much for lending me the speakers! See you tomorrow. :0)

View attachment 36089

Back
Top Bottom