Looking for Volume INCR/DECR MIDI settings in Axe-Fx III

Home Skillet

Inspired
I can't seem to find the MIDI settings for Volume INCR and DECR which adjusts overall Scene output by +/-1dB. I had this setup on my Axe-Fx II but can't find it on the III. I'm so close to finally getting my MFC-101 programmed exactly to my preferences until the FC's come out. Am I overlooking something? Are these features non-existent in the III?

Last edited:
I can't seem to find the MIDI settings for Volume INCR and DECR which adjusts overall Scene output by +/-1dB. I had this setup on my Axe-Fx II but can't find it on the III. I'm so close to finally getting my MFC-101 programmed exactly to my preferences until the FC's come out. Am I overlooking something? Are these features non-existent in the III?
This was added recently... But I think it's only for Output 1 block.

Remember that the II has a different I/O layout than the III.

Not in front of mine right now and I don't use the feature so not sure exactly where the settings are, but probably in the last tab of the midi setup options.

Hi, on the Axe FX III go here.
Push Setup
Scroll to Midi/Remote
Push Enter
Scroll Down to Output 1 Volume Increment
Scroll Down one more Time to Output 1 Volume Decrement

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom