Looking for some good headphones - suggestions?

KenH

Inspired
Now that I can monitor out from the AxeII headphone jack I am looking for a good pair of quality headphones. Any suggestions for me to check out? Would like to stay under $100 but might go a little higher?

Thanks in advance.

-Ken H

The best advice is go down to you local music store and try some out.

At that price range a good place to start looking is with the Fostex T-40, the Shure SRH440 or the Sennheiser HD280.

IF you are willing to go a little higher, then look at some of the AKG and Beyer models.

Easy, audio technica ATH-M50s, best closed back headphone in that price bracket. Highly recommend them! Cant really recommend any open backs in that price bracket but I love my open back sennhiessers, actually just about anything sennhieser should sound good.

Easy, audio technica ATH-M50s, best closed back headphone in that price bracket. Highly recommend them! Cant really recommend any open backs in that price bracket but I love my open back sennhiessers, actually just about anything sennhieser should sound good.

I'll second that- I love mine-fabulous Headphones. Nothing better at tht price range IMHO

Back
Top Bottom