Looking for more lead tones to learn from - one specifically

Hey all,

I've been getting deep into the Axe III now and have a lead tone I'm 90% happy with.

However, there is one tone that I would love to get my hands on so I could learn and tweak. It's the Richie Allen lead tone - he said he would put a preset up on Axechange but never did unfortunately.

Here is the tone I mean -

Any help with getting this tone or any presets that could help would be great!

Thanks!

Hey all,

I've been getting deep into the Axe III now and have a lead tone I'm 90% happy with.

However, there is one tone that I would love to get my hands on so I could learn and tweak. It's the Richie Allen lead tone - he said he would put a preset up on Axechange but never did unfortunately.

Thanks!

The distorted lead or the clean?

They both sound very similar (from memory) to the original version Jason recorded.

The distorted one is pretty typically 80's shred tone to my ears. The clean tone sounds like a humbucker split to a single coil with a very clean amp...

Hey all,

Thanks!

Sounds great Bobby:)

Sorry for the yearly bump, but I couldn't find this lead preset anywhere (the clean was posted). Did it ever get posted, or has anyone else attempted this? I'm surprised by the lack of Becker presets out there.

Back
Top Bottom