Looking for Marshall MF280 cab IR's

Megahertzz

Inspired
Does anyone have a good IR for the Marshall MF280 cabs they would be willing to share, or point me in the direction of a site where I could buy one?

Before the Axe FX saved my back (literally) i used to haul a Marshall JVM410 and two MF280 cabs to every gig, and I loved the tone i got from that combination. I love the JVM and JS models in the magic box, but I would really love to have an IR of my cabs, to try to recreate my live tone with.

Btw, is there such a thing as full stack IR's, meaning an IR of two 4X12 cabinets?

Does anyone have a good IR for the Marshall MF280 cabs they would be willing to share, or point me in the direction of a site where I could buy one?

Before the Axe FX saved my back (literally) i used to haul a Marshall JVM410 and two MF280 cabs to every gig, and I loved the tone i got from that combination. I love the JVM and JS models in the magic box, but I would really love to have an IR of my cabs, to try to recreate my live tone with.

Btw, is there such a thing as full stack IR's, meaning an IR of two 4X12 cabinets?
Do you mean the Mode Four cab?
That one is in the OwnHammer Heavy Hitters Collection vol.1 and there are 4 different speaker types to choose from in that cab alone.

Back
Top Bottom