Looking for local FM9 / Axe FX 3 users Boston Mass area

There's a bunch of us around New England. What were you thinking for a meet-up? I'd be down to organize something for later in February or March.

There's a bunch of us around New England. What were you thinking for a meet-up? I'd be down to organize something for later in February or March.
Thank you for the reply, I am open to anything. Would really be interested in hearing other users live rigs.
I am learning my way around the FM9 but, could use some help.
I do not have a big enough space to set up a jam but, that be a lot of fun.

Thanks- Mike

I'm in Arlington, would be up for a meet-up for sure, once I feel comfortable being in a room of people again. I'm old and overweight and careful for my family's sake.

We could do a zoom maybe, not sure what the limitations are for free accounts, and don't want to use a work account. But that would miss the fun of hearing people's stuff in the flesh.

I don't have an FM9 yet, or an AX III, (Digging my FM3 and AX8) but live about 45 minutes from the Fractal shop. If anyone is up for talking about live rigs and getting some pizza in Kingston, I'm there : )

Maybe Fremont Pizza in Kingston? Their white pizza is just lovely! :D
I live right down the street from there… love that place, seriously minutes away. Anyways, Is this meet up really a thing? …and if so, PM me, I’d definitely get together with other fractal users, especially local ones (assuming because you know about the best food in town). I met a few frac users over at the shop in Plaistow, but they seemed to be just into their own thing, which is cool too. But if you local guys are serious about maybe meeting up, I could use some serious help and would be very grateful and appreciative to anyone willing to assist. Thanks.

I live right down the street from there… love that place, seriously minutes away. Anyways, Is this meet up really a thing? …and if so, PM me, I’d definitely get together with other fractal users, especially local ones (assuming because you know about the best food in town). I met a few frac users over at the shop in Plaistow, but they seemed to be just into their own thing, which is cool too. But if you local guys are serious about maybe meeting up, I could use some serious help and would be very grateful and appreciative to anyone willing to assist. Thanks.
^ Fremont Pizzeria of Kingston is where I was referring too living near.

Been so busy between work and setting up presets for my dad's band.
Used the FM9 live and it worked out well.
Now I just got make time start my own stuff.
Do any of you guys use the FM9 live in bands?

Back
Top Bottom