Looking for IR of Celestion G12k-100 cab

Inspired
Hey guys,

Been looking around lately but cant seem to find an IR of a Celestion G12k-100 cab anywhere..... some cabs that come to mind are some Diezels, the 400w Marshall Mode Four cab, and the more expensive Orange 4x12.

From clips ive heard and what ive read these speakers have all the good of the gt75's and none of the bad.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, or make an IR of a cab with these speakers in I'd really appreciate it and I'm sure it'd be a hit on the forums.

Thanks

hmm, looks like the g12h-100 is the older discontinued version of it.... will check it out thanks!

Still looking for a 4x12 version though if anyone can help out!

I am working on getting hold of a 400watt Mode4 cab from a friend of a friend, so that i can make some impulse responses, it may take a couple of weeks to get hold of the cab though.
Iv'e never done any IR's before but am going to have a go this weekend with my Lynch Cab with Greenbacks & 2x12 with V30's.

That'd be great man!

Let me know how it goes or be sure to post the IR's once you have done them.

Thanks

Yep will do, i am looking for a thorough how to on creating ir's at the moment but haven't had a huge amount of luck so far, everything is a bit vague!

Back
Top Bottom