Looking for good Music Man dealer

bvaughn0402

Inspired
Does anyone know a good, reputable Music Man dealer in the US?

I am looking to buy a JPX-6 guitar soon.

I know that American Musical carries it, as does Musician's Friend. Sweetwater does not.

But for this high priced of an item, I would rather have an individual who might go the "extra mile" in looking over the instrument and making slight adjustments at point of sale. Kind of similar to what Rich does at Ibanez Rules "IBANEZ RULES!!" - Ibanez Guitars - New and Used

Anyone have a good contact for this?

Thanks,
Brandon

I'm trying to get set up as an EBMM dealer. They want to see a retail storefront which I do not have. We'll see what happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FWIW, I bought both of my EBMM's (JP6/JP7) through Amazon, and they both showed up with spot-on intonation and zero problems.

The whole deal where the EBMM case can close with the trem bar on certainly freaked me out at first though, haha.

Well it looks like they may just sell to me after all. They emailed me a few hours ago and it seems hopeful. At any rate they start new dealers off on strings and accessories first and then graduate to guitars.

+1 for Drum City Guitarland

I've bought 2 guitars from them in the past year. They included a professional setup to my exact specs and strings
each time and they delivered promptly.

I was in Alaska for a work trip when I bought my JPXI from Drum City Guitar Land. Jason was a great help, pretty much the only place that would except the only method of payment I could provide (moneygram). I'm actually playing the guitar right now :)

Guitars Plus in West Virginia they have been a dealer for 18 years they stock a ton of MMs and they will beat any price.

Prymaxe Vintage carries a bunch of Music Man guitars.
I know I'm going to be in the minority here but I just bought a JPXI from Guitar Center. The sales rep gave me a no bs good deal that I couldn't beat anywhere else. It's being shipped from their warehouse and it's being delivered today. :)
Those EBMM guitars are an addiction!

I still think the BFR versions sound better than the JPX. I finally settled on the cherry burst. I love that guitar - both looks and sound, but still shares time with my ESP Eclipse II.

Back
Top Bottom