WTB Looking For an Axe II

Hey all don't know how active this forum is but it's worth a shot.

I'm looking for an Axe FX II. Prefer a II XL/XL+ but will consider a Mark I or II for the right price.

Also may be interested in an MFC

Zip code is 90620

I will also be using PayPal merchant unless you have confirmed transactions you can show me.

$1550 is out of my price range. Axe Fx II's are selling for around $1000 on eBay and MFC's are $200-300 depending on which one it is, even though they're all the same.

Mfc 1 midi
M2 ethercon
M3 faslink
Those are the differences.
Just searched and least expensive mark2 axe on eBay 1200
Mfc Mark 3 500
Not a problem, just wanted you to be aware of what your looking at and comparing to.
Thanks

Mfc 1 midi
M2 ethercon
M3 faslink
Those are the differences.
Just searched and least expensive mark2 axe on eBay 1200
Mfc Mark 3 500
Not a problem, just wanted you to be aware of what your looking at and comparing to.
Thanks
I saw those for $1200 but when you go into what is actually sold, they are floating around $1000, some even less.

Thanks for the offer! Be safe and be well my friend!

I have a AxeFX II Mark 1. Always racked at home. No smoking environment. Shipped in it's original box. Would ask $950 shipping included to lower 48 if you're interested. I could send pics upon request.

Includes a spare eprom.

Hey all don't know how active this forum is but it's worth a shot.

I'm looking for an Axe FX II. Prefer a II XL/XL+ but will consider a Mark I or II for the right price.

Also may be interested in an MFC

Zip code is 90620

I will also be using PayPal merchant unless you have confirmed transactions you can show me.
I have a II-XL and MFC-101. Not really actively looking to sell, but could be tempted. Only been out of the house a few times.

Back
Top Bottom