Looking for a V30 IR with similar properties to the TV mix cabs?

Random Hero

Inspired
By that I mean the tonality of a V30 but with the same sort of thump/fatness/juice/clarity/magic/ancient voodoo of the various TV Mix cabs (my faves being 103 and 131).

I’ve tried various V30 IRs and have quite a few I like but there’s something special about those TV mix cabs!

Which specific mixes and/or single mics are you folks gravitating towards in all of these York, Ownhammer, and Bonkers packs? Inquiring want to know!
Just take YA Mix 1 and be done....dont even bother with the individual mics and stuff....I have done that for ages just to experiment......start with the MIX 01....KILLER !

From Ownhammer : I always took the OH1 mix what was in the BEST mixes folder....sometimes 04, 05, 06....These are the SM57&R121 mixes.....

Last edited:
Just take YA Mix 1 and be done....dont even bother with the individual mics and stuff....I have done that for ages just to experiment......start with the MIX 01....KILLER !

From Ownhammer : I always took the OH1 mix what was in the BEST mixes folder....sometimes 04, 05, 06....These are the SM57&R121 mixes.....
Thanks, always interested in what works for other folks.

Back
Top Bottom