Looking for a list of the cabs?

Paultergeist

Inspired
This seems like this should be easy. I am trying to figure out where I would find the list of cabinets (or should I say IRs?) for the different cabinet simulations. It doesn't feel like it should be this hard -- is there a comprehensive list of the cabs within FM3-EDIT to try out?

While I am on the topic: What is the point of the "Manage Cabs" selection? In other words:

FM3-EDIT: "Tools" --> "Manage Cabs" ..... those cab fields are all empty. Are those just for cabs that I choose to somehow populate, or otherwise to purchase?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. The FM3 is so much smarter than me.....I kinda feel sorry for it.

Gentlemen,
Thank you.

So....it IS normal that the "Manage Cabs" field is empty ...... assuming I had not deliberately populated it with downloaded IRs?
It just felt weird, since "Manage Pre-Sets" brought up the entire list of factory Pre-Sets.....just wanted to make sure this was all correct.

I guess I am having a few stumbles gaining traction with the FM3.....I appreciate the support.

Gentlemen,
Thank you.

So....it IS normal that the "Manage Cabs" field is empty ...... assuming I had not deliberately populated it with downloaded IRs?
It just felt weird, since "Manage Pre-Sets" brought up the entire list of factory Pre-Sets.....just wanted to make sure this was all correct.

I guess I am having a few stumbles gaining traction with the FM3.....I appreciate the support.
Play with the browser in Manage Cabs.

Back
Top Bottom